© Trinity Presbyterian Church York Mills Facilities Calendar
What we do
Trinity is an active faith community with opportunities for getting to know your neighbours better, deepening your faith, and helping make a difference for those in need. Why not take a first step and come along? To find out more, please contact us at email@example.com.
Friendship – getting to know your neighbours
We host events throughout the year so we can get to know each other better, including:
• Our 100 Mile Dinner featuring locally-
• Our annual Dinner & Curling evening at Thornhill Golf and Country Club.
• Our International Dinner with delicious food from around the world.
• Plus picnics, poolside parties, barbecues, and many other events.
We also have a series of regular activities that all are welcome to join:
• Our Community Coffee Break for badminton, yoga and bridge, on Wednesdays at 9 am.
• Zumba for Latin-
Growing in faith
Sunday worship happens at 10:30 am. The worship team plans regular services, as well as
opportunities to grow in faith:
• Sunday School for children and a Youth Group for teenagers. Click here to learn more about these programs.
• Thursday Afternoon Bible Study, 1 -
• Our Faith in Film Series twice a year.
Making a difference – locally and around the world
Trinity is a very generous congregation in helping those in need, including:
• Serving dinners for homeless people at the Evangel Hall Mission.
• Supporting several community-
• Helping to send underprivileged kids to summer camp.
• Supporting those in need internationally through Presbyterian World Service & Development and World Vision.
We also have a very active group of Women of Purpose at Trinity that offers financial support and examines issues of concern internationally.